Please help keep AE up and running if you can.
Speaking truth ABOUT power since 2007
Thank you all so much
(For my mailing address, please email me at RSCdesigns@tampabay.rr.com)
from the Telegraph
More than 200 civilians are reported to have been killed in a single US-led coalition raid on Mosul, as the United Nations warned yesterday the worst was yet to come for those still trapped in the Iraqi city.
Some 230 bodies of mostly women and children were pulled from three adjoining houses in the Jadida neighbourhood of west Mosul overnight Wednesday and into Thursday morning, according to witnesses…
[read more here]
by Scott Creighton
UPDATE: New York Times just published the ultimate run-down of the life and times of Khalid Masood... not once showing a single photo of the man from before the attack. Not a single solitary one. This is now becoming unprecedented. They have run ops with patsies before but they have NEVER refused to publish a picture of the suspect from before the false flag attack. Never. It’s like all they have to do is make up a name and there it is.
UPDATE: It’s 2:30pm and there is still no published photo that I can find of Khalid Masood. All these MSM stories about “what we know about Khalid Masood” and not a one of them offers either a photo of the guy… or a possible motive. He went from being a dad to plowing over pedestrians for no apparent reason and not one single MSM source seems concerned about that highly improbable and unexplained behavior… and you can’t find a pic of him anywhere.
Officials have reported that the name of the Westminster terror suspect is Khalid Masood.
THE KILLER behind the Westminster terror attack has been named by police as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
Police said the attacker, who killed three people including a police officer and injured 29 when he stormed Westminster yesterday, was born in Kent but moved to the West Midlands.
Scotland Yard said Masood had previous convictions for assaults, including GBH, possession of offensive weapons and public order offences.
He has not been convicted of any terror offences, and was not subject to any investigations at the time of the atrocity.
Masood’s first conviction was in November 1983 for criminal damage and his last conviction was in December 2003 for possession of a knife.
The Met police said there was “no prior intelligence about his intent to mount a terrorist attack”. The Sun
Ironically, there is a fat Muslim named Khalid Masood who apparently works for the BBC who is currently tweeting a lot right now, so I guess that’s not him.
Theresa May said their suspect “some years ago he was once investigated by MI5 in relation to concerns about violent extremism” but I don’t see that potential in this guy. But then again.. he had a knife 14 years ago, so I guess that cinches it.
I have yet to see a photo of Khalid Masood included in a single one of these articles. When I do, I will add it to this one.
(Didn’t the complicit press demonize Trump for suggesting some of the recent hoax bomb threats could have been a “false flag”? Yes, yes they did)
UPDATE: The Huffington Post has now posted an article that fails to mention this arrest or the guy who spray painted swastikas on his own house and asks readers to register hate crimes committed against them since Trump took office.
And no, that link to “synagogues (that) have been threatened” does not go to the article which states this Jewish guy from Israel is the one who made them.
from the AP
Israeli police on Thursday arrested a 19-year-old Israeli Jewish man as the primary suspect in a string of bomb threats targeting Jewish community centers and other institutions in the U.S., marking a potential breakthrough in the case.
Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld described the suspect as a hacker, but said his motives were still unclear. Israeli media identified him as an American-Israeli dual citizen and said he had been found unfit for compulsory service in the Israeli military.
“He’s the guy who was behind the JCC threats,” Rosenfeld said, referring to the dozens of anonymous threats phoned in to Jewish community centers in the U.S. over the past two months.
The FBI, which had taken part in the investigation, confirmed the arrest but had no other comment…
[read more here]
by Scott Creighton
UPDATE: There was a counter-terrorism drill held on the Thames river in East London on this past Sunday which involved simulating a “marauding” terrorist attack. See here and here. Reports said it was “terrifyingly realistic”
(This is just a “what if” theory here, so don’t kill me you 5 Eyes intel fascists out there…)
How often are there terrorist attacks in Britain? I’m not talking about the financial terrorism London conducts on the rest of the world, I’m talking “Global War OF Terror” stuff. You know, “ISIS” inspired things conducted by folks ALWAYS known to intelligence agencies, ALWAYS with little or no motive and ALWAYS happen at a time that is very beneficial for various deep state institutions. You know.. terrorism.
In 2013 Lee Rigby was killed in Woolwich. In Dec. of 2015 there was a stabbing event on a subway or something. Last year Labor MP Jo Cox was killed by someone yelling “Britain first” in order to demonize Brexit. But that’s about it, right? Of course there was 7/7 where some locations were bombed that just happened to be the exact same locations where they were having “counter terrorism” drills. But that’s about it, right? Doesn’t happen very often.
So yesterday’s seemingly hastily constructed terror attack at Westminster is not a regular occurrence by any stretch of the imagination. And as it just so happened, it took place on the very same day Devin Nunes found out there was a lot more to this “Trump surveillance” story that he and we have been told.
Nunes said he had been approached by someone with clearance and provided access to “dozens” of files regarding surveillance of the Trump transition team. He said someone watched the congressional hearings on Monday and felt compelled to come forward with this information.
Nunes held two press conferences, one at 3:00pm yesterday afternoon and one earlier I’m not sure at what time.
Important to this story is something Nunes said but the complicit media seems to be refusing to mention and that is he said he “first went to the heads of the NSA and the CIA with this information and he tried to communicate with the FBI but was unsuccessful and THEN he went to the Speaker of the House who told him to take this information directly to the White House” or something to that effect.
It was then that Nunes spoke to the president at the White House and afterward he held two press conferences. He said he did that because information he saw with his own two eyes involved conversations the then president-elect had conducted with unnamed individuals.
He had to tell the president at that time because he was in possession of information that made the president the victim of a crime. Nunes also said the recordings had nothing to do with Russia and were therefore outside the scope of his current House Intelligence Committee investigation.. inspite of what the desperate Mockingbirds at CNN and MSNBC are screeching about this morning.
Here are his two pressers for you to judge for yourself what he actually said and how he said it because that is important.
Notice that the last press conference took place at 3:05pm Eastern time. That means all of this other stuff happened before that.
All of that took place prior to 3:05pm yesterday. What time in the morning he spoke with the whistle-blower and what time he made contact with all the heads of the various agencies, we do not know.
But this groundbreaking story took a back seat and that was only because a bigger, hotter story took over the international airwaves. And that may not have been by accident.
by Scott Creighton
This morning we are told there were 8 arrests made last night in relation to the Westminster Bridge car/knife attack that reportedly killed 4 people, including the assailant, and injured 40 (that number started off yesterday at 20) but we have not been told the name of the attacker.
It was first reported by Channel 4 by Simon Israel that it was “Abu Izzadeen”, a “hate preacher”/ fake Muslim born in Britain as Trevor Brooks. But after a quick search of his name, I and others pointed out that Trevor should still be in prison as he was sentenced to two years one year ago. Trevor’s brother and his lawyer quickly stated Brooks couldn’t be the assailant because he was still in prison and Channel 4 retracted their statement that it was him.
by M. Sainato, The Observer
Since her short-lived political career, Louise Mensch has developed a reputation among Clinton partisans as a constant purveyor of Russian election interference allegations and conspiracy theories. Like several Clinton partisans, her Twitter feed is completely focused on the anti-Russia narrative.
On November 2016, the pro-Brexit former Conservative member of Parliament managed to transmogrify a tweet about the passing of Leonard Cohen—who is Canadian—into a pro-America, anti-Russia attack. In January 2017, she claimed without any evidence that a terrorist attack at a nightclub in Istanbul was a false-flag Russian operation.
[read more here]