by Scott Creighton
UPDATE: Please also see Dallas Texas – Home of the Never Ending Psyops written June 13th, 2015. Apparently there is an entire cottage industry in Dallas centered on destabilization events.
With all the reporting on what happened last night in Dallas, I have yet to read or hear anyone make a comparison to what happened in Dallas on June 12th of 2015.
Here’s what we know about last night (list from CNN):
- A total of 10 police officers were shot by snipers during the protests, Dallas Police Chief David Brown said. An 11th officer was shot during an exchange of gunfire with a suspect, authorities said.
- Police Chief David Brown said it’s unclear how many suspects were involved, but three people are in custody.
- Dallas police negotiated and exchanged gunfire with a suspect for hours at a parking garage in downtown. That suspect is dead, a law enforcement official told CNN. The official did not say how the suspect died.
- “The suspect told our negotiators that the end is coming,” Brown said. The suspect at the garage also told negotiators more officers are going to get hurt, and that bombs are planted all over downtown Dallas.
- “This was an attack planned long before — waiting for an opportunity to go,” Moore said. “I think there was so much logistically, ammunition-wise. They may not have planned the location, they may not have planned the vantage point. But they had prepared for an attack before last night’s shooting is my guess.”
- Two of the shooters were snipers, who fired “ambush-style” from an “elevated position,” Brown said.
Last night I was watching MSNBC’s live coverage of this event and they had someone named Van Zant on as some kind of “expert” and he said something that struck me: he said that it reminds him off all those “terrorist” sniper attacks at protests in Latin America over the past couple of decades and that he was sad too see it now happening here on U.S. streets.
What he failed to mention was the fact that 99.9% of those sniper attacks were carried out by various regime change mercenaries working for the CIA on their irregular warfare campaigns.
Of course, you don’t have to go back even that far in history to see this kind of tactic being employed. If you recall, at the height of the regime change op in Ukraine, there was a similar sniper attack whose perpetrators have never been fully identified by the new regime that took over in it’s aftermath.
“I can say only one thing: the key factor in this uprising, that spilled blood in Kiev and that turned the country upside down and shocked it, was a third force,” Avakov was quoted as saying by Interfax. “And this force was not Ukrainian.”
Forensic evidence, in particular the similarity of the bullet wounds, led him and others to conclude that snipers were targeting both sides of the standoff at Maidan — and that the shootings were intended to generate a wave of revulsion so strong that it would topple Yanukovych and also justify a Russian invasion. AP
Now that said, let’s take a look back at the events of June 12, 2015.
Filed under: #BlackLivesMatter, American Gladio, CIA are the Real Terrorists, Color Revolution Ukraine, Dallas Sniper Attack 2016, Dallas standoff 2015, Dark Alliances, Neoliberalizing America, Scott Creighton | 31 Comments »