by Scott Creighton
“A senior administration official blamed a miscommunication between the Pentagon and the White House over reports that the aircraft carrier has not made its way to the Sea of Japan” CNN
After the Pentagon dropped the ‘MOAB’ device on a bunch of insurgents hiding in Afghani caves the CIA built 30 years ago for the Mujahideen (al Qaeda) President Trump announced he had given “total authorization” authority to the Pentagon so they could wage the war they needed against “ISIS” (which is funded by us and all of our allies in the region)
Translation? Trump didn’t authorize the use of the MOAB for the distraction in Afghanistan. The Pentagon made that call.
I personally don’t believe Trump gave the authorization specifically for the strike on the Syrian airbase either. No president would want to be seen stuffing his face with “beautiful” chocolate cake in a glorified, over-priced country club while his military was potentially starting WWIII. To use a phrase that is currently popular with the babbling talking heads: that’s just bad optics.
Now we find out that the carrier group assigned to the USS Carl Vinson never went to North Korea like we were told a week ago and that instead, it sailed south toward Indonesia from Malaysia right after several high ranking Pentagon officials told us via the complicit media and possibly even the White House that it was “steaming” to North Korea to keep the dastardly Kim Jung Un from running yet another underground nuclear test.
A spokesman for the U.S. Pacific Command, which Harris heads, linked the deployment directly to the “number one threat in the region,” North Korea, and its “reckless, irresponsible and destabilizing program of missile tests and pursuit of a nuclear weapons capability.
Defense Secretary Jim Mattis told reporters on April 11 that the Carl Vinson was “on her way up there.” Asked about the deployment in an interview with Fox Business Network that aired April 12, President Trump said: “We are sending an armada, very powerful.” Washington Post
A statement released by U.S. Pacific Command made it very clear, the group was headed north toward North Korea.
Sec. of Defense Mattis told reporters that the strike was already in the Pacific near the Korean peninsula on several occasions.
“She’s stationed there in the western Pacific for a reason. She operates freely up and down the Pacific,” said Mattis of the Vinson, implying the imposing carrier would send a message to North Korea and other actors in the region.
However, when pressed on what exactly that reason might be, Mattis seemed to backtrack saying “there’s not a specific reason or demand signal,” that brought the Vinson to the Korean peninsula Business Insider
Not only was the group not in the region… it was 3,500 miles away and wasn’t even in the same ocean.
Plus, Mattis lied to CNN when he said the scheduled drills in the Indian Ocean with the Australian navy had been cancelled. That was a total and complete lie.
Further confusion was added when Secretary of Defense James Mattis told reporters last week that the exercises had been canceled. Multiple US defense officials told CNN that Mattis had inadvertently misspoke and that it was a port visit in Australia that was canceled to allow for the group’s redeployment to the waters near the Korean Peninsula. CNN
The drills had not been cancelled. That’s what the strike group has been doing all this time. Playing war games while the country thought we had another Cuban Missile Crisis developing in the waters off Korea.
All sorts of military apologists are busy spinning up justifications for this “miscommunication” right now. They say it was designed to frighten North Korea.
That’s total BS.
As I wrote late last night, the Pentagon is fully aware of the systems the North Koreans have in place to monitor and track the locations of our fleets all across the world. They knew immediately the Vinson was “steaming” south to participate in the war games rather than heading to the Korean peninsula to stop the fictional nuclear weapons test that never happened and probably was never even planned.
This vast disinformation campaign had nothing to do with fooling the North Koreans therefore it was created for the purpose of conducting information warfare on the intended target, the target watching all the media outlets the Pentagon, the Defense Department and Gen. Mattis were speaking on… it was intended for us.
Why? It was a distraction from any number of these important stories that were talking shape prior to this action:
- The Syrian chemical weapons attack is being expose as a Deep State-backed false flag operation
- Britain and the 5 Eyes did actually spy on the Trump campaign on behalf of Hillary in an effort to thwart our democracy
- 68 children (“BABIES!”) killed by the Deep State’s “moderate” terrorists in Aleppo bus bombing
- Trump has changed his position on 7 or 8 key campaign promises in the past 12 days (he’s come around to the Deep State’s wishes)
It is clear that the glorious generals and the whole of the Defense Department lied deliberately to the media and to the people who fund their lavish lifestyles i.e. the citizens of the United States. It is clear they did it deliberately to mislead us and not the North Koreans. What isn’t clear is whether or not they lied to the Commander in Chief as well. But it appears they did.
White House officials said on Tuesday they were relying on guidance from the Defense Department. Officials there described a glitch-ridden sequence of events, from a premature announcement of the deployment by the military’s Pacific Command to an erroneous explanation by Defense Secretary Jim Mattis—all of which perpetuated the false narrative that an American armada was racing toward the waters off North Korea. The Atlantic
This is not a small thing folks.
Yes, the Pentagon lies. They lie all the time. Like the corporate fake news media who helped them with this scare, that’s what they do.
But this is different. This is a lie designed to misdirect and obfuscate the American people. And pretending we might be on the brink of a major war or at least setting up another Cuban Missile Crisis situation just so the media wont focus on real world issues taking place at the same time goes well beyond the pale of the Pentagon usual arsenal of “white lies”
Family members of these service men and women on those ships thought their loved ones were potentially steaming into a conflict with a heavily armed adversary who, by the way, is backed by China. A nuclear power.
This is outrageous and if the White House is correct and they were “misinformed” by the military, Mattis has to go. Either way, Mattis has to go.
You can’t have a Secretary of Defense lying to the Commander in Chief. And you can’t have one that loses track of an ‘armada’ at a time like this. On grounds of either deceit or incompetence, Gen. “Mad dog” Mattis has to be fired.
If you love the military and hate what I am writing that’s fine but consider this: what are we supposed to believe from Mattis in the future after this? Nothing. You would be a fool to trust anything he says in the future and what kind of military can we have under those circumstances? What kind of support can they expect in the future if we already know the man at the top will lie with impunity about anything?
Key to all of this is the fact that they know the North Koreans knew all along where that carrier group was. The only people who didn’t know.. were us… the American taxpayers who fund all of this. We were the target of this informational warfare and quite frankly, the Pentagon targeting U.S. citizens with info wars is illegal. And if it isn’t, if we’ve gone so fascist that it’s no longer a crime to make us the targets of their aggression, then we are in deeper trouble than most understand at this point.
Mattis has to go and he has to go now.
Filed under: Uncategorized |