by Scott Creighton
Last night, Chris Mathews was talking about President Trump’s meeting with King Abdullah the 2nd of Jordan because during that meeting, Trump said he had gotten his mind right on the subject of Assad and he went on to talk about the killing of “little babies. little babies. babies”
During his meeting and their press conference, Trump didn’t mention, nor did Mathews for that matter, how many “babies” he’s killed as his bombs rain down on civilians in Iraq, Yemen and Syria. Nor did he mention his SEAL Team 6 raid in Yemen which killed an 8-year-old little girl along side a number of other innocent children and women for that matter.
- More Than 1,000 Civilians Reportedly Killed by U.S.-Led Airstrikes as …
- Under Trump, the United States May Now Be Killing More Civilians …
- Trump’s War on Terror Has Quickly Become as Barbaric and Savage …
- Under Trump, U.S. Military Has Allegedly Killed Over 1,000 Civilians in …
None of that was discussed last night by Chris “Scoop Jackson” Mathews.
Instead, Chris showed a bunch of clips were Trump said “crazy” things (according to Mathews) during the campaign like he would rather see Assad in charge of Syria than “ISIS” or that the problems in Syria were Syria’s issues to deal with.
Most folks would think that was a logical approach to the subject. In fact, it was probably a selling point for some of his voters.
But it’s “crazy talk” to a sycophantic shill for the Deep State like Chris Mathews.
Then Chris played the clip of Sec. of State Tillerson committing the ultimate sin: he said the fate of the Syrian leadership was up to the Syrian people.
Holy shit. That is outrageous. Self determination cannot be allowed. You should have seen the overblown, overacted ranting from Lawrence O’Donnell last night on the subject of letting the people decide the fate of their own country in Syria.
O’Donnell actually said that statement was the REASON Assad dropped chemical weapons on babies. How fucking insane is that? The U.S. says nations can decide their own fate and that somehow unleashes chemical weapons attacks on babies. That’s pure Joseph Goebbels nonsense right there. Straight up Orwellian “freedom is slavery” But, it was prime time MSNBC in the Shining City on the Hill last night. Draw your own conclusions.
You know, it wasn’t that long ago, in case you forgot, that the Obama administration was denying they were focused on forcing a change in the leadership of Syria. They kept saying they were just there to “fight ISIS”… remember?
Now you have these clowns openly demanding “regime change” by force from Trump.
Used to be only “conspiracy theorists” said Obama wanted regime change and that’s all this was about from the start. Now that truth is plain too see.
Last night, while chiding Trump to drop the bomb on Assad and the Syrian Arab Army, slobbering Chris Mathews remarked of King Abdullah, “now there’s a REAL leader”. You could see the tingling going up his leg to his crotch like he used to get when they cued up a video of Dick Cheney.
All this time Mathews has been complaining, literally frothing at the mouth, about what a dictator he thinks Trump is trying to be. Yet, Chris idolized King Abdullah? Chris hates Assad because he claims he’s a brutal dictator and yet he gets all wet in the pants when talking about Abdullah?
Oh wait… you don’t have any context for my sarcasm. Here’s some
- Jordanian law criminalizes speech deemed critical of the king, government officials, and institutions.. (talk about a “war on free speech”)
- In October 2012, Jordan’s parliament approved amendments to the Press and Publications Law that require all independent news websites operating within the country to register with the Press and Publications Department, and empower the director of the press department to close down or censor unregistered sites.
- The amendments also make an electronic publication’s owner, editor-in-chief, and director responsible, along with the author, for comments or posts that users place on its website
- On June 2, 2013, the director of the Press and Publications Department ordered the blocking of over 260 news websites…
- .. prosecutors continued to charge protesters with participating in “unlawful gatherings” under article 165 of the penal code…
- … authorities did not permit entry to all those fleeing Syria’s conflict. In particular, they denied entry, in breach of international law, to Palestinian and Iraqi refugees residing in Syria, single males of fighting age, and people without documents (that’s Trump’s “enhanced screening” order that Mathews calls a “Muslim ban’)
- … Hundreds of foreign migrants working in the duty-free Qualified Industrial Zones and in agriculture and domestic work complained about labor violations, including unpaid salaries, confiscation of passports, and forced labor (using the goddamned refugees as fucking slaves. SLAVES Chris… the fucker uses refugees as SLAVES in FORCED LABOR CAMPS)
- … sometimes even detaining workers for “escaping” employers (can’t let the FUCKING SLAVES get away, now can we Chris?)
- Jordan’s personal status code remains discriminatory (toward women) despite a 2010 amendment (really? King Abdullah rules over a sexist nation and Chris Mathews calls him a “real leader”?)
- Perpetrators of torture or other ill-treatment continued to enjoy near-total impunity. Credible allegations of torture or other ill-treatment are routinely ignored… To date, no police or intelligence officer has even been convicted of torture (torture of dissidents is ok in Jordan, where the “real leader” King Abdullah leads his people)
Jordan got mad about two years ago when it was revealed they were helping the U.S. train “moderate” terrorists in their country. They shouldn’t have. Everyone already knew King Abdullah is a tool of the west. He was educated in the ways of neoliberal fascism in England and served in the military in the U.S. He is a tool of the State Department and the CIA.
But he did oppose the illegal invasion of Iraq because he said it would destabilize the Middle East, as if that was hard to figure out. But to his credit, he did try to take a stand on that one.
Other than that, Chris Mathews’ “real leader” is actually what Chris and other slobbering war-mongers claims Bashar al-Assad is. Ironic, right?
And King Abdullah is exactly what Mathews and folks like Rachel Madcow are worried that Trump will become.
The irony is thick with this one. Almost as thick as the dried drool on Chris’ lapel.
Sometimes I wonder if Chris Mathews is a bottom who likes to be dominated by strong young methed out party boys wearing Dick Cheney masks. And yeah, that’s a tasteless image for me to you leave you guys with, but I will tell you, watching his quickening slide to the ultra-far-right fascism of Henry Jackson and Joe McCarthy is troubling in that it seems so damn sensually satisfying for him while doing it. He’s looking like some kind of freak coming out of the closet with a dead house cat and a stain on his pants.
King Abdullah is a “real leader” Chris? Yeah, maybe to Pinochet, Papa Doc or Suharto he is. Not to me and probably not to a whole bunch of real liberals you try to sell you show to.
Please help keep AE up and running if you can.
I could REALLY use the help right now
Thank you all so much
(For my mailing address, please email me at RSCdesigns@tampabay.rr.com)