by Scott Creighton
As the story of the downed Flight MH370 developed, as the official mythology of the “ping path” unfolded taking it further and further south, well away from the location in the South China Sea where it suddenly dropped off the radar and where a witness said he saw a plane in the distance burning and crashing into the sea, I wrote repeatedly that they would never find Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 and it would be the first time in history a commercial airliner disappeared without a trace.
That’s just officially happened.
“The deep-sea search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 ended on Tuesday without any trace being found of the plane that vanished in 2014 with 239 people on board, the three countries involved in the search said.
The location of Flight MH370 has become one of the world’s greatest aviation mysteries since the plane disappeared en route to Beijing from the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur.” Reuters
That plane went down in the extremely shallow waters of the South China Sea that night and as it just so happens, two U.S. cruise missile destroyers were in the area conducting war-games at that same time. A mysterious radar blip was also seen in the area making a bee-line for RMAF Butterworth Air Force Base right after the flight went off the radar which led some to believe it was taken out by an air-to-air missile fired by that fighter. Either theory is 100 times more probable than the stealth airliner piloted by a suicidal co-pilot turning off all tracking devices on the plane (which is impossible) and vanishing without a trace in the Indian Ocean.
Sunda Shelf, stable continental shelf, or platform, a southward extension of mainland Southeast Asia. Most of the platform is covered by shallow seas—including the southern South China Sea, the Gulf of Thailand, and the Java Sea—with depths averaging less than 330 feet (100 metres). source
That’s where MH370 is. The narratives of suicidal pilots and British companies and their “ping path” were crafted to avoid creating more hostilities toward the U.S. in the region as President Peace Prize “Pivot(ed) to Asia”
All too often there are people who end up as collateral damage in the globalist’s rush for hegemony across the world. As far as the victims on the flight are concerned, in this case I believe we are talking about an accident pure and simple. Something like TWA Flight 800 for example. They were only “victims” in the sense that a military force was there training in the first place as opposed to some malicious decision to harm civilians on that plane.
Their surviving family members however are not in the same category. They are victims of a deliberate decision to leave them without closure in perpetuity because it serves the “greater good” of our globalist “national interests”
In July of 2016 when they announced they would call off the search sometime last year, I wrote about my prediction that they would never find the plane “(b)eing right has never left me feeling so empty inside,” and I think I couldn’t put it any better right now if I tried.
On March 19th of 2014 I wrote this:
“Yeah, they’ve already started with the “what if” we don’t find Flight 370. Notice the scribe who penned this little offering tries to normalize the possibility by mentioning Amelia Earhart, the Bermuda Triangle and that Argentine military plane from 1965.
Never once does he mention the FACT that no commercial airliner has ever gone missing for as long as Flight 370 has and NEVER gone missing forever.
But that won’t stop the official conspiracy theory…”
They were never going to find Flight 370 because they couldn’t. Too many Chinese citizens on board for China to be denied a peek at the wreckage which would undoubtedly contain evidence of what actually brought it down. Not only would our military presence in the area be called into question by citizens from all the nations surrounding the South China Sea, but our dishonesty would have been exposed as well and in the battle for the “hearts and minds” of the average Asian in the area, China would have immediately benefited tremendously.
So, Flight MH370’s fate was sealed the moment that trigger was pulled as were those of the victims and those who cared for them.
The search in the wrong place was originally estimated to cost $60 million but ended up costing $145 million. It was privatized of course and they used ocean floor mapping equipment, I believe in order to map uncharted depths off the coast of Australia so they could give that data to Big Oil so they could use it to search for resources.
Never let a good crisis go to waste, right?
Anyone ever seen flammable, oil-stained pallets like this one loaded onto a modern passenger airliner? No? Me neither. But that’s CNN for you. They ran fake news stories about this missing flight non-stop for 5 months.
“May you live in interesting times” the saying goes and we live in some pretty interesting times don’t we? Skyscrapers collapse in heaps due to office fires, magic bullets change direction in mid-air and for the first time ever a commercial airliners disappears forever without a trace.
The term “fake news” doesn’t even begin to cover it.
Below you will find some links to a few of the articles I wrote about it at the time while I was researching the event. My heart goes out to the families and loved ones on board that flight.
- Flight 370 families start whistle-blower fund June 2014
- Flight 370 Updates – Black Box “Pings” Aren’t Really ‘Pings” and Inmarsat Data Merely Incomplete “Noise” May 2014
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 – Raw Inmarsat Data To Be Released Tomorrow May 2014
- Flight 370: Flight Path Data to be Reevaluated May 2014
- Obama Cracks Joke about CNN and Flight 370 – His “Nope, no weapons over there” Moment? May 2014
- Flight MH370: Unidentified Radar Blip is the Smoking Gun of the Preliminary Report May 2014
- Flight MH370 Revisited – Malaysian Government Refuses to Release Preliminary Report April 2014
- Sarah Bajc “Flight 370 tailed by fighter jets… believe this was a Malaysian military operation” April 2014
- “Crisis” in Context: Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370, the TPP and the “Pivot to Asia”. A Geopolitical Thesis April 2014
- New Location of Search Area Contradicts “Ping Data”… “Ping Data” Dropped Down Memory Hole March 2014
- Malaysia says there’s sealed evidence on MH370 that cannot be made public March 2014
- Bilderberg Group Linked U.S. Defense Contractor Finds 120 “Potential Objects” in Indian Ocean Garbage Patch March 2014
- “Groundbreaking maths” of “inexact science” Prove Flight 370 Crashed in Indian Ocean? China Demands Raw Inmarsat Data March 2014
- Another Lie from “unnamed sources” Exposed: No Left Turn Plotted in ACARS Data Transmission – “This was not true” March 2014
- New Images of Wreckage of Flight 370 Found in Water! THIS IS NOT A POTENTIAL DISTRACTION!! (images) March 2014
- STOP THE PRESSES! A “Possible Object” Spotted off Coast of Australia in the Indian Ocean Garbage Patch March 2014
- Oh that’s good… Agency That Creates Fake Terror Plots, The FBI, is in Charge of Investigating Deleted Data March 2014
- The NYT’s Report that 370’s Flight Path “Altered Via Computer” is Based on Absolutely Nothing March 2014
- Flight 370: Wild Ridiculous Speculation as “Evidence” March 2014
- Flight 370: Rescuing Details from the Memory Hole March 2014
- Flight 370: Rescuing Details from the Memory Hole March 2014
- Flight 370 and TWA Flight 800 – What Lessons Should We Learn March 2014
That’s just a sampling of the work I did covering this horrible tragedy. Again, my heart goes out to the family members of the victims of Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370. My hope is that one day some brave whistle-blower comes forward and provides you all with the closure you deserve.