by Scott Creighton
Perfect timing for Israel, right?
- The world has recently condemned them for their illegal settlements in Palestine
- Trump’s hateful ambassador pick for Israel believes our embassy should be in East Jerusalem, which is actually Palestine, according to international law
- Israel’s ambassador to the UK was just revealed as having planned to “take down” various British politicians who didn’t oppose the UNSC resolution condemning Israel’s illegal settlements
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu now under TWO separate criminal investigations for corruption (charges of bribery and aggravated-fraud)
… and along comes this man from East Jerusalem (of course) to perpetrate a copycat truck attack on a crowd of Israeli soldiers who seem to be standing around waiting to file onto a bus… for no apparent reason (why were they kept from boarding the bus?)… instantly transforming Israel from perpetrator to victim.
Four Israeli soldiers were reportedly killed (martyred?) including 3 new recruits. Two of those killed had U.S. ties reportedly.
All that and Bibi says “Oh look! It’s “ISIS”!”
The assailant was killed at the scene and the Israeli government has refused to hand his body over to his family for burial. Maybe they don’t want an autopsy done by someone trying to figure out if he was actually killed before the attack.
The Israeli government has also arrested the family of the man. I suppose they don’t want them talking to the press about him. Not only that, but they ordered his family home to be destroyed, thus erasing any other evidence that might be present.
“Israeli media said his Security Cabinet decided to destroy the attacker’s home and withhold the release of his body… She said police had arrested the attacker’s parents, wife and two brothers.” New York Times
The assailant is reportedly Salafist which led Bibi to claim the attack was “inspired by “ISIS””
“Relatives and neighbors said Qunbar, a father of four, espoused an ultra-conservative version of Islam, known as Salafism, and had no known ties to militant groups” New York Times
Salafism is the far-right, neoliberal version of Islam who basically hate the socialist aspect of the religion and serve as our hired terrorists in various regime change projects across the Middle East and Africa.
For some unknown reason ( ಠ_ಠ ) “ISIS” doesn’t seem interested in attacking Israel, supposedly the main target of Arab anger in the Middle East. Go figure.
- Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon admitted Israeli support for ISIS and other takfiri terrorists, calling them Syrian rebels
- Israel’s military intelligence chief, Major General Herzi Halevy, took Israel’s long-standing position that it “prefers ISIS” over the Syrian government
- Video shows Israeli commandos save Islamic militants from the Syrian …
Of course…. the bus was parked directly in front of a security camera. The bus all those Israeli soldiers were standing next to as if they had been told to wait there… for something. The Israeli government released the video to the public immediately.
The timing of this couldn’t be more suspect. The fact that Israel has been PROVEN to have been providing AID AND COMFORT to “ISIS” and that the mercenary regime change contractors essentially WORK FOR ISRAEL is also something that cannot be ignored. Couple that with their arresting his family members and destroying his family home to cover any tracks and one has to wonder if someone in the deep state of Israel didn’t arrange that particular “educational trip” to the border of East Jerusalem, order them to hang around next to the bus on the side of the road and then send one of their Syrian destabilization contractors over to pay em a little visit.
Is it possible? yes. Is it likely? Well, someone sent the USS Liberty into dangerous waters to meet up with some Israeli jets painted black one day, so I guess just about anything is possible when it comes to desperate deep state actors, is it not?
Please help keep AE up and running if you can.
Thank you all so much
(For my mailing address, please email me at RSCdesigns@tampabay.rr.com)