by Scott Creighton
These days every CIA psyop has to get a Hollywood movie. The powers that be figure once an American audience sees something on the big screen, they believe it to be true no matter how stupid and full of holes their propaganda script was. Here’s a partial list:
- United 93 – 2006 – Promotion of the “let’s roll” story from the cell phones that couldn’t work on planes back in 2001 at that altitude
- Argo – 2012 – Story of CIA agents pretending to be film-makers in Iran
- Zero Dark Thirty – 2012 – CIA production backing phony “death of bin Laden” story
- Pussy Riot: The Movement – 2013 – Failed Clinton/CIA color revolution in Russia
- The Fifth Estate – 2013 – CIA Wikileaks psyop
- Captain Phillips – 2013 – The psyop was to get US citizens behind extended military action in Africa to combat “da ebil pirates”
- Rosewater – 2014 – Jon Stewart’s Mossad/CIA effort to demonize Iran and set it on course for regime change
- The Interview – 2014 – Makes demonizing and destabilizing North Korea on behalf of the CIA into something fun to laugh at.
- He Named Me Malala – 2015 – phony story about 10-year-old getting shot in head with AK-47 and going on to lead the global school privatization movement
- Miss Sloane – 2016 – Glorifying an “anything goes” lobbyist’s efforts to push unconstitutional gun control
- 13 Hours – 2016 – Fixing the story of Benghazi which was really about launching a larger “war on terror” across Africa
- Snowden – 2016 – privatizing the surveillance state via CISA and the USA Freedom Act
This list doesn’t include CIA produced films that are intended to make joining the CIA seem cool and exciting. Nor does it include revisionist history efforts by the CIA to cover their tracks or to rewrite the history of various world events. Nor does it cover “hearts and minds” propaganda efforts. Examples of these are films like The Hurt Locker, American Sniper, Battleship, Iron Man, the Sum of All Fears… etc. etc. etc.
Today we can add another new project to the CIA psyops library of Hollywood propaganda efforts thanks to George Clooney. He intends to make a big Hollywood feature film about the “hearts and minds” campaign known as the White Helmets.
Whenever I hear the name “George Clooney” I throw up on myself. The guy is the biggest wholesale sellout to the CIA and the disinformation peddlers that Hollywood has ever produced.
When the CIA and the New McCarthyites of the FBI finally get around to making a movie about how it’s cool to turn in your left-leaning friends so they can be saved by being reeducated in the camps, George Clooney will not only star in it, he’ll write it, produce it and paint all the damn sets himself.
I can imagine whenever a Mockingbird walks into Clooney’s office somewhere, George drops to his knees, opens his mouth and closes his eyes. He doesn’t need to wait for instructions. He knows what side his butt is lubed on.
Just think about that.
My list starts off with a movie about how al-Qaeda supposedly attacked us on 9/11 kicking off the Project for the New American Century’s endless war on terror and it ends with Clooney announcing he’s making a movie to glorify a PR campaign made up of al-Nusra/al-Qaeda terrorists who are STILL working for the CIA destabilizing YET ANOTHER COUNTRY (like they destabilized Afghanistan, Yugoslavia, Libya, Syria… and yes, the United States)
Fascinating isn’t it? Every psyop has to get it’s own big budget Hollywood blockbuster even when they overlap each other’s propaganda bullshit.
Funny world, this post 9/11 thing we live in isn’t it?
Lot’s of CIA money floating around in Hollywood these days. If you’re a slightly talented sycophant with no moral center, that’s the place to go. Good career move. Either there, D.C. or Aleppo. Take your pick.