by Scott Creighton
No wonder the MSM doesn’t mention Killary stealing the nomination in spite of tons of evidence piling up proving Bernie Sanders actually won. Fascist Big Business leaders and the Zionist neocons all back Hillary’s ascension to the throne and that is who they serve, isn’t it?
While the corporate Dems finally found something they would take a stand on in the House of Representatives (unfortunately it’s an unconstitutional bill allowing for the creation of fascist blacklists which deprive citizens of their constitutional rights by arbitrary means that even the ACLU can’t support) the Killary campaign released a list of her Big Business backers who have openly endorsed the raving Queen of Scoop Jackson Dems.
When you add those to her growing list of neocon/Cheneyesque Republican supporters, a pretty accurate picture of Hillary Clinton’s potential term as president is starting to become a little clearer.
Here is the list of her Big Business backers according to Politico
- Miki Agrawal, Founder and CEO of Thinx
- Dan Akerson, Former Chairman and CEO of General Motors
- Richard Anderson, Executive Chairman, Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- Stewart Bainum Jr., Chairman of Choice Hotels International
- James Bell, Former Interim CEO of Boeing; Former Corporate President and CFO of Boeing
- Marc Benioff, Chairman and CEO of Salesforce
- Nathan Blecharczyk, Co-Founder and CTO of Airbnb
- Jeff Brotman, Co-Founder and Chairman of Costco Wholesale Corporation
- Warren E. Buffett, Chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc.
- Robert Burt, Retired Chairman, CEO FMC Corporation; Former Chairman Business Roundtable
- Ron Busby, President and CEO of the U.S. Black Chambers
- Brook Byers, Partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- Peter Chernin, CEO, The Chernin Group
- Brian Chesky, Co-Founder and CEO of Airbnb
- Jim Cicconi, Senior Executive Vice President, AT&T Services, Inc.
- David Crane, Former CEO of NRG Energy, Inc.
- Erroll Davis, Retired Chancellor, University System of Georgia
- Barry Diller, Chairman and Senior Executive of IAC and Expedia
- John Doerr, Partner at Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield, and Byers
- Margot Dorfman, President and CEO of U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce
- Candy Ergen, Co-Founder, DISH Network
- Joe Gebbia, Co-Founder and CPO of Airbnb
- Reed Hastings, Founder and CEO of Netflix
- Reid Hoffman, Partner at Greylock
- Drew Houston, Founder and CEO of Dropbox
- George Hume, President and CEO of Basic American Foods
- Irwin Jacobs, Founding Chairman and CEO Emeritus of Qualcomm
- Paul Jacobs, Executive Chairman, Qualcomm
- Leila Janah, Founder and CEO of Sama and Laxmi
- Earvin “Magic” Johnson, Chairman and CEO, Magic Johnson Enterprises
- Robert Johnson, Chairman, The RLJ Companies and Founder of Black Entertainment Television
- Andrea Jung, CEO of Grameen America, and Former CEO of Avon
- Lynn Jurich, CEO and Co-Founder of Sunrun
- David Karp, Founder and CEO of Tumblr
- Ellen Kullman, Former Chair and CEO of DuPont
- Debra Lee, Chairman and CEO of Black Entertainment Television
- Ted Leonsis, Founder and CEO of Monumental Sports & Entertainment
- Aaron Levie, Co-Founder and CEO of Box
- Peter Lowy, CEO of Westfield
- Monica Lozano, Former Chairman and CEO, U.S. Hispanic Media
- Rob Marcus, Former Chairman and CEO Time Warner Cable Inc.
- William L. McComb, CEO (retired) of Liz Claiborne & Fifth and Pacific Companies, Inc.
- Rebecca Minkoff, Founder of Rebecca Minkoff
- Hamid R. Moghadam, Chairman and CEO of Prologis
- James J. Murren, Chairman and CEO, MGM Resorts International and Chairman, MGM Growth Properties
- Charles Phillips, CEO of Infor
- Mark Pincus, Co-Founder of Zynga
- Laura M. Ricketts, Co-Owner, Chicago Cubs
- Gary Rodkin, CEO (retired) of ConAgra Foods
- Sheryl Sandberg, Chief Operating Officer of Facebook
- Eric Schmidt, Executive Chairman of Alphabet
- Jim Sinegal, Co-Founder, Director and former CEO of Costco
- Jeremy Stoppelman, CEO and Co-Founder, Yelp
- Walter Ulloa, Chairman and CEO, Entravision Communications Corporation
- Wendell P. Weeks, Chairman of the Board, CEO and President, Corning Incorporated
- Anne Wojcicki, CEO and Co-Founder, 23andme
I wonder how many of these business leaders were in the room in Baghdad when Hillary said in 2011 it was time for America to look at Iraq as a “business opportunity“?
I guess they were there in spirit.
It’s not hard to understand why so many Republicans back Hillary. After all, she did stand on the floor of the senate in 2002 and 2003 repeating every Bush & Cheney lie about Iraq and WMDs in order to drum up Democratic Party support for the illegal invasion and occupation of that country.
No, she didn’t just vote for it, she pushed other dems to vote for it, then bragged about the “business opportunity” they created in Iraq as a result.
Makes you wonder how many more “business opportunities” Hillary is discussing right now with her friends in Big Business and all those war-mongering republicans and neocons who back her.
“Before joining the Bush administration, Scowcroft was Vice Chairman of Kissinger Associates, Inc. He has had a long association with Henry Kissinger, having served as his assistant when Kissinger was the National Security Adviser under Richard Nixon, from 1969.
He is the founder and president of The Forum for International Policy, a think tank. Scowcroft is also president of The Scowcroft Group, Inc., an international business consulting firm. He is co-chair, along with Joseph Nye, of the Aspen Strategy Group. He is a member of the Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, a board member of The Center for Strategic and International Studies, and The Atlantic Council of the United States.
.. President George H.W. Bush presented him with the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 1991. In 1993, he was created an Honorary Knight Commander of the Order of the British Empire by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II at Buckingham Palace.
Hows that for a ringing endorsement of Hillary Clinton?
Max Boot, Rabert Kagan, Elliot Cohen… all neocons and all support Hillary Clinton for the presidency.
Seems to me the Clinton people are fully aware of the fact that many of us, the remaining REAL LEFT of the United States, have figured out that they stole this election and have no intention whatsoever of pivoting to us in order to bring us along for the ride so they are simply out there pivoting further to the right to get the dissatisfied republican votes to make up for their loss.
Filed under: "Decision" 2016!, #EmailGate, austerity in America, Benghazi Hearing, Benghazi Psyop, Bernie Sanders, campaign 2016, class warfare, Clinton Email Scandal, CTHULHU 2016!, DNC convention protest, Donald Drumpf, Donald Trump, Election 2016, Electronic Voting Scams, Elizabeth Warren Sellout, fascism in America, Fascism², Globalist Clinton Scum, Globalist Skank Watch, Globalization, Neoliberalizing America, Scott Creighton