by Scott Creighton
Yesterday, Eric Holder praised the “Edward Snowden” character for helping to “start the conversation” which eventually led to the passage of the CISPA bill (CISA) and the totally fascist USA Freedom Act (written by the same guy who wrote the fascist Patriot Act) which was praised by Glen Greenwald not that long ago.
“We can certainly argue about the way in which Snowden did what he did, but I think that he actually performed a public service by raising the debate that we engaged in and by the changes that we made,” Eric Holder
I was called a “Snowden Truther” by Salon magazine weeks after the story of “Edward Snowden” first broke. They called me that because I dared to suggest the entire point of the manufactured hero story was to get the highly unpopular CISPA passed in congress.
“Is Glenn Greenwald willingly setting the stage for the passage of the highly unpopular CISPA by helping to create this new “crisis” at this critical time? Is “the conversation” everyone is talking about us having, actually going to center around the passage of “Big Brother’s Friend” CISPA? I believe it is…” June 19, 2013
One week into the “Edward Snowden” psyop, three years ago, I figured out that the real purpose behind the program was to drum up support for the privatization of the nation security state, or CISPA as it was called (now passed thanks to “Snowden” and Greenwald as CISA)
I wrote that I thought “Snowden” was probably nothing more than a fabricated character, a suspicion later confirmed in a way by “Snowden” himself:
“I was trained as a spy in sort of the traditional sense of the word, in that I lived and worked undercover, overseas — pretending to work in a job that I’m not — and even being assigned a name that was not mine... What they are trying to do is that they are trying to use one position to distract from the totality of my experience, which is: I’ve worked for the Central Intelligence Agency – undercover, overseas, I’ve worked for the National Security Agency – undercover, overseas, and I’ve worked for the Defense Intelligence Agency as a lecturer at the joint counter-intelligence training,” “Edward Snowden” from RT
For years I continued to write about the subject trying to learn as much as I could about the project and expose as much as possible along the way. Too bad no one listened.
- “Is Glenn Greenwald willingly setting the stage for the passage of the highly unpopular CISPA by helping to create this new “crisis” at this critical time? Is “the conversation” everyone is talking about us having, actually going to center around the passage of “Big Brother’s Friend” CISPA? I believe it is…” June 19, 2013
- “For the longest time I’ve been writing that “Edward Snowden” is part of an psyop designed to help facilitate the public’s acceptance of a new CISPA plan.” Scott Creighton, May 2014
- “The “Edward Snowden” psyop is nearly complete. After two years of preparations, the powers that be are ready to present to you the cure to the problem of that intrusive NSA surveillance, which they themselves presented to you via “Edward Snowden”: the USA Freedom Act.” Scott Creighton, May 2015
- “The manufactured hero psyop is drawing to a close while it’s main spokesman and front-man, Glenn Greenwald, is tacitly supporting the USA Freedom Act as a sort of “better than nothing” fix to the problem.” Scott Creighton, May 2015
- GREENWALD: Right. Even if it’s a step in the right direction (the USA Freedom Act) it’s a very small step in the right direction. (Greenwald said this in an interview with Jameel Jaffer yesterday)
Sometimes I even took the debate directly to “Snowden” himself as he tried to finish the job just before the CISA (formerly known as CISPA) was approved by congress in secret attached to a budget bill in mid-December, 2015.
Now that CISA and the Freedom Act are the laws of the land and Windows 10 is being given away for free since it monetizes every communication you make and considers everything on your computer theirs to do what they want with it… now that you can’t buy a car without the manufacturer installing 30 cameras on the damn thing and microphones to listen to what you say all day and a WiFi broadcast system to make sure they are always in connection with their data mining servers…. now that your Samsung refrigerator is constantly broadcasting via WiFi photos of it’s contents … and since you can’t buy a TV without microphones and cameras installed on them to compliment your home gaming system that has the same thing… since all your insurance companies want to install a device in your car to listen to your conversations and report everywhere you go to whomever wishes to purchase such information…
… since criminals like Eric Holder are openly praising the fascist outcome of the glorious manufactured hero story that was “Edward CIA Snowden”…
… since all that has come about, I wonder if maybe someone should have listened to us Snowden Truthers way back when. I think in the end you will find having 12 or so NSA guys with the possibility to listening to your stuff pales in comparison to the thousands who are archiving, reviewing, analyzing and categorizing your everyday travels, the conversations you have on your couch, every website you care to visit and even, God Jesus, the contents of your fridge.
You know, there was a reason those 800 major US companies were pushing for CISPA back in early 2013… just a month prior to the “Edward Snowden” phony “leaks”
There’s a reason the CIA sent “Edward” over to the NSA to stage his little show.
There’s a reason Glen Greenwald isn’t in prison right now.
And there was a reason people like myself tried to warn this country back then. Unfortunately folks just don’t listen to us “conspiracy theorists” out here.
When you got Big Brother Bill Gates staring at you through a monitor in your bedroom telling you to get up and do your exercises because it’s patriotic to stay in shape and cost the beloved insurance companies as little money as possible, maybe then you’ll get it. Maybe not.
Can’t say I didn’t warn you. Now go to the store. Your fridge says you need more gluten free pasta and don’t complain along the way or Progressive will tell ’em.
But at least the NSA isn’t reading your emails, right? That would be just horrible.
- Operation Fast and Furious (giving illegal weapons to drug cartels in Mexico so they could kill other drug cartels)
- Held in contempt of congress for refusing to testify about Fast and Furious
- Refused to financial institutions that had deliberately destroyed the economy so they could reap the rewards
- Left government and went back to work with a firm that works directly with the companies he refused to prosecute.
Last month I had hoped I wouldn’t have to do a donation drive this month, but things don’t always turn out the way you expect them to. If you can help with anything, it would be appreciated. Thank you very much.
“a place where those who hate ignorance may strive to know, where those who perceive truth may strive to make others see.” John Masefield
(For my mailing address, please email me at RSCdesigns@tampabay.rr.com)