Since the Electronic Voting Machine Fix is Already In and Exit Polls Cancelled for Cali, Clinton Decides to Skip Debate

by Scott Creighton

UPDATE: “Its very clear, without all this manipulation, Bernie Sanders would have won the nomination” Chris Hedges

““We have declined Fox News’ invitation to participate in a debate in California,” Clinton’s top campaign spokeswoman said in a statement on Monday. “As we have said previously, we plan to compete hard in the remaining primary states, particularly California, while turning out attention to the threat a Donald Trump presidency poses.”” Press TV

Why should Hillary Clinton bother debating Bernie Sanders in California? The fix is in. She’s stolen more states in the Democrat Party primary this year than George Bush stolen in the general elections of 2004 and 2000 combined and very few media outlets have said a word about it, so why should she worry about facing Bernie Sanders on the debate stage?

stolen 1

Let’s make it a little clearer. Here’s a little tidbit from an ABC exit poll compared to the official results in Connecticut.

stolen 2

Seems to be a little discrepancy in both CNN and ABC exit polls. You would think someone would pay attention to that in the MSM but you would be wrong.

Continue reading

Advertisements

al-Qaeda-linked Terrorist and Former British Businessman Allowed to Visit DC in December

from McClatchy

A senior figure from a Syrian rebel group with links to al Qaida was allowed into the United States for a brief visit, raising questions about how much the Obama administration will compromise in the search for partners in the conflict.

Labib al Nahhas, foreign affairs director for the Islamist fighting group Ahrar al Sham, spent a few days in Washington in December, according to four people with direct knowledge of the trip and who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of U.S. relations with Syrian rebels.

His previously undisclosed visit is a delicate matter for both sides – the conservative Salafist insurgents risk their credibility with even perceived ties to the United States, and the U.S. government risks looking soft on screenings by allowing entry to a member of an Islamist paramilitary force.

National security analysts say U.S. authorities likely knew of Nahhas’ arrival – intelligence agencies for years have watched his group’s interactions with al Qaida’s Syrian branch, the Nusra Front.

[read more here]

from the Guardian

A Spanish citizen who studied in Birmingham and headed a tech company based in a London suburb is leading efforts to rebrand one of Syria’s most prominent armed Islamist opposition groups.

Labib al-Nahhas is the “foreign affairs minister” for Ahrar al-Sham, a group that has fought in alliances with al-Qaida’s Syrian franchise, and aims to establish a Sunni theocracy in Syria. One of its original leaders also had personal connections with Osama bin Laden.

His role sends him around western capitals arguing that his group is an ultra-conservative but legitimate part of the opposition, using his own European roots to reach out to diplomats wary of the group’s history and beliefs.

[read more here]

“In American law, providing material support for terrorism is a crime prohibited by the USA PATRIOT Act and codified in title 18 of the United States Code, sections 2339A and 2339B. It applies primarily to groups designated as terrorists by the State Department. The four types of support described are “training,” “expert advice or assistance,” “service,” and “personnel.”

And the spokesman for the State Department has nothing to say about Labib al-Nahhas being allowed to run around drumming up support for a known Salafist terror organization with proven ties to al-Qaeda?

We Are Attacking the GMCIR and the People of Fallujah, Not “ISIS™”

by Scott Creighton

FALLUJAH

The Iraqi puppet regime and it’s sugar daddy, the US military, has just started a new slaughter in Fallujah. They dropped leaflets over the city a couple days ago telling people to get out, pretty much the same thing they did back in 2004, twice, when they decimated the city and killed thousands of civilians because they failed to bow down to the new rulers of Iraq.

They say they are after “ISIS™”. That’s a lie. They are fighting against the Iraqi insurgency (post-U.S. withdrawal) not some fabricated justification cobbled together to give President Peace Prize some legitimacy as he rushes back into Iraq to preserve our grasp on what Dick Cheney and George Bush stole back in 2003.

Fallujah and Mosul are critical elements of this fight and it has nothing to do with British carney workers and the fake beheading videos they made.

The complicit press is already in the process of justifying huge numbers of civilian casualties as the “human shields” story and “ISIS death squads” stories are being cobbled together.

Clearly, large numbers of civilian casualties are expected in this new offensive to take Fallujah from the General Military Council for Iraqi Revolutionaries (GMCIR)

While the MSM and most of the so-called “alternative” press in this country is focused on which unpopular candidate will “win” in November, I intend to spend as much time as I can covering the new massacre being carried out in Fallujah.

Continue reading

A Mother’s Story Shows Us “ISIS™” In Syria is Nothing More than a British Regime Change Operation

by Scott Creighton

British citizen Maha Elgizouli and her two “ISIS” sons

A new revelation regarding the “ISIS™” characters in Syria expose the most visible of these guys as being British losers, probably recruited by MI6 to head over to Syria and destabilized the country via terrorism in a regime change operation started by Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

In Syria, the “Beatles” gained a reputation as the cruellest of all ISIS guards, using electric shocks, waterboarding, and mock executions – including a staged crucifixion – to terrorise their hostages. They beheaded seven British, American, and Japanese hostages, including the British aid workers David Haines and Alan Henning, and 18 members of the Syrian army.” Jane Bradley, Buzz Feed

According to Jane Bradley of Buzz Feed, an accomplice of “Jihadi John”, the British “ISIS™” character who made all those fake beheading videos, has been identified as yet another British citizen. This one is a carney, 27-year-old El Shafee Elsheikh. According to the official story, he went to Syria to join “ISIS™” in 2012… a full two years before “ISIS™” was born.

Continue reading