(Any more questions?)
- Syrian Kurds ‘to declare’ federal system in N. Syria
- Syria Kurds expected to declare federal system: officials
- Kurds want lands they control in Syria to become federation under Damascus – reports
- Turkey: Syrian Kurds‘ unilateral act for federal system to have no ‘validity’
- The Kurds Are Planning to Declare Their Own Autonomous Region in Syria
- Syrian Kurds Not Obliged to Abide by Geneva Accords as Not Invited to Talks (they can keep using terror and ethnic cleansing tactics in the east in order to gobble up more Syrian land for their big prize)
from People’s Voice
Syria’s Kurdish Democratic Union Party (PYD) officials meeting with Arabs and other northern Syria ethnic groups in Rmeilan, in Syria’s northeastern Hasakeh province, agreed on establishing area autonomy, short of declaring independence – acting perhaps with tacit US support.
Turkey remains adamantly opposed, a foreign ministry statement saying acting unilaterally has no validity.
Syrian UN envoy/head of its Geneva III delegation, Bashar al-Jaafari, said his government intends preserving the nation’s sovereign independence and territorial integrity.
“(B)etting on creating any kind of divisions among the Syrians will be a total failure,” he stressed. Separately, he ruled out meeting with chief opposition negotiator Mohammad Alloush – calling him a “terrorist” involved in bombing embassies and killing civilians…
Wednesday’s announcement comes on day three of Geneva III peace talks, Kurds excluded from participating, Lavrov calling them left out a “demonstration of weakness,” an obstacle to conflict resolution
[read more here]
Filed under: CIA are the Real Terrorists, Color Revolution Turkey, destabilization Campaign Syria, destabilization campaign Turkey, destabilizing Turkey, Fake Syrian Revolution, Global Free Market Wars, Globalization, Greater Kurdistan, Kurdistan, Neoliberalizing Syria, Neoliberalizing Turkey, Regime Change, The ISIS Crisis, Turkish Color Revolution? |