by Scott Creighton
A reader has decided to put together a 10 question pop-quiz for me regarding just how guilty is Erdogan and I figured I would take the time to answer him but while I did it, I would also publish it as an article this morning.
Seems like an awful lot of trolls are sharing my website address with one another. I guess the demonetization of Erdogan is a profitable agenda to the astroturfing influence peddlers out there.
Not that the person asking the questions is one of them. There just seems to be a whole shit-load of them showing up for this particular topic.
You can read his questions here. Below the break, I reposted my answers to him.
Before I answer yours, let me ask you a couple questions:
- What part of the hours and hours I commit to this effort here suggests I need to take still more hours re-explaining what I have covered in depth already?
- Why is this particular issue (demonizing Erdogan) so important to the likes of proven controlled opposition assets like Alex jones, Webster Tarpley, “Tony Cartalluchi”, Zero Hedge and Paul Joseph Watson?
- Why do you think I’m suddenly being inundated with trolls (both old and new) attacking me and my credibility so relentlessly over this?
- Did you not read the many quotes I left in comment sections showing how Erdogan has not been following the prescribed IMF agenda and did you not read his quote where he himself stated a couple years back that much of his troubles were coming from the “debt” crowd? Did you not read the comments I left previously showing how Israel hates Erdogan and even the link to the 2014 article showing how they were pushing for Turkish regime change even back then?
- Do you think it’s a coincidence that all of this happens while he is forming the government and they don’t include those from the Gulen gang or that IMF technocrat Washington thinks so highly of?
- Did you forget his stance on Israel’s attacks on Gaza or the Freedom Flotilla?
- It doesn’t seem even mildly contrived that a super secret “whistle-blower” warned of the Erdogan government downing a Russian plane back in Oct. of this year? The same secret whistle-blower who just happens to appear to have info on the inner workings of the CIA-linked Turkish intelligence agency?
- Have you read the articles I have written over the years regarding the Greater Kurdistan project and do you think I’m making it all up because clearly it involves taking a piece of Turkey and here we are pushing the “Erdogan is illegitimate” meme?
- Why the hell do you refer to “ISIS” in several of these questions as if it were a real entity and not a construct of the hearts and minds unconventional warfare that it is? That’s a really good question, don’t you think?
- Do you not think that US, Israel, IMF assets ever turn on their masters?
- How will you react when the regime change pendulum swings toward Turkey as an official policy statement from D.C.? Will you support it at that point based on this kind of Disinfo Jones dogma or will you at that point acknowledge you and so many others were played all along?
Now for a few answers to your questions in reverse order to how they were asked:
10. How many times in recent history has one of our assets “gone rogue” and had to be removed? Let’s see, there was Maliki in Iraq who refuse to sign a new deal allowing for the US too stay in the country past 2013. He had to be replaced. There was President Karzai in Afghanistan, who stood up against our influence on a number of issues and he had to be replaced in an ‘election”. Of course, you have Saddam himself, Gaddafi to a lesser degree but he REALLY went off the rails, Noriega, and any number of Latin American dictators over the past 60 years. So does that happen? Sure. Did it happen here? Well, you know the Israelis hate his guts and the IMF isn’t so keen on him since he wont sign a new loan debt-servitude deal. And he doesn’t seem to want to push any more austerity on his people on their behalf…
… and of course there is that pipeline deal with Russia we haven’t mentioned yet…
… and then there is this (which will answer SEVERAL of your other questions:
“A parallel state within Turkey? How the country’s democracy came under attack from two men’s rivalry” – Feb. 2015 – ” Last week, a court in Istanbul ordered 17 police officers to face trial on charges of trying to overthrow the Turkish government, joining a terrorist organisation and illegally wiretapping the office of Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.
The arrests are part of a purge of thousands in the police and judiciary by the Turkish president, whose paranoia is growing over what he believes is a “parallel state” inside Turkey led by Fethullah Gulen, a Muslim preacher currently living on the other side of the world in Pennsylvania in self-imposed exile.
Mr Gulen, whose followers are referred to as Gulenists by critics, was once an ally of Mr Erdoğan.”
“Although critics of the Turkish president say there has been a slide towards a more authoritarian rule, the question of Mr Gulen’s unelected power remains – a fact which appears to have been ignored for years.”
Erdogan has issued international arrest warrants for Gulen and asked the US to extradite him back to Turkey. So yeah, there’s a rift developing between the two and I believe between the interests Gulen serves and Erdogan himself.
9. Who is supplying the fictitious “ISIS”? Well, I think clearly Jordan, Israel and Saudi Arabia have a little something to do with it, don’t you? As for logistics, last time I checked Jordan, Israel and occupied Iraq (with Iraqi Kurdistan of course who we all know is inside Syria fighting “ISIS”) make up about 3/4 of the border of Syria with other nations. So why the fuck does everyone think that the only way into Syria for these terrorist mercinaries is through Turkey?
Of course, you do have globalist NGOs (read as “CIA”) operating “humanitarian missions” on the border of Turkey and Syria. How is Erdogan supposed to be responsible for them I wonder.
8. Why the hell do you keep asking questions relating to “ISIS” as if it were a real entity? And I just answered your question with answer 9.
7. “ISIS” an “American proxy”? Have you ever read anything that I have written?
6. There you go with that “ISIS” crap again. For the record, both the US and Russia know exactly who is buying the stolen oil from Syria as I have already written about. It’s being trucked out, under cover of the US, to Iraqi Kurdistan, and the major buyer of it is 1. Israel and 2. the British oil company I wrote about previously.
But Russia, ONCE AGAIN, says (like Disinfo Jones) they “have the documents” yet still refuse to release them. I would like to see them, wouldn’t you? But alas, thus far, they have only THREATENED to make that info public.
5. “Many” think that? Why not provide a link. I have already provided links in other articles showing Israel is receiving 3/4 of their oil currently from Iraqi Kurdistan and that same article details how Iraqi Kurdistan is the main destination for all of that stolen Syrian oil. So you can draw your own conclusions there.
Of course, it wouldn’t do to have people questioning the great and glorious Kurds these days or the corrupt Barzani clan, right? After all, we are about to craft a nation for them.
4. And who says our mercs are “pouring in” from Turkey? Oh yeah, Disinfo Jones, Webster Tarpley and the MSM. Got it. Thanks.
Now let’s reverse the order of the last 3.
1. Clearly that is what I believe has happened due to the enormous amount of research I have done on the subject. Go back to the answer I gave regarding the “parallel state” that exists in Turkey. Go back to Lavrov’s conclusion that the downing of the plane seems to have been caused by “internal political struggles” in the country. So apparently I’m not the only one who thinks this is a possibility.
2. As far as I can tell, Erdogan has never said he specifically ordered the shooting down of that specific plane and at worst what the Prime Minister has said was he gave a standing order to the military leadership to shoot down planes that violated their airspace (which some might construe as him saying the standing order meant he wouldn’t have to give specific orders for specific events and thus, he was basically saying to anyone paying attention… someone else gave that order)
Let me ask you a question: when JFK was betrayed by the CIA at the Bay of Pigs, did he run around screeching about it in the press? No. He just fired the CIA director and sealed his fate.
When the oligarch Roosevelt was pushing for the New Deal to save capitalism from itself and some other oligarchs decided to run a coup against him to stop it, did FDR run around to the press screaming about how industrialists and family friends tried to have him killed? No, he just got them to back off by promising he wouldn’t prosecute them.
And finally… why didn’t RFK come forward with what he knew about JFK to the press? For that matter, why is every accidental or intentional shoot-down of commercial airliners exposed by the various officials who would have knowledge of it?
If Erdogan comes out pointing fingers at the parallel state as being responsible for this act, all that’s going to do is give his critics fodder for more attacks against him. Plus, he will look weak. Who knows what he really says to Putin behind closed doors. Why do you think Lavrov said what he did?
Even if he believes the Russians and the Syrians and knows it was a staged, political event… how is he going to prove it? He needs the military intelligence to do that, and who is in charge of it? That’s right, the same military that USED to have considerable power in Turkey… before Erdogan stripped it from them.
And, lastly, were he to do that and tip his hand… how long do you think it would be before the military staged the coup in retaliation?
So, do you really have to ask that question?
3. Whoever gave the order for the shoot-down is clearly a tool of NATO but more specifically, the US, Iraqi Kurdistan and Israel.
I think it’s clear to say that we are seeing the culmination of a long history of destabilization taking place inside Turkey, once again, fomented from the outside, and once again, right in line and on time for that third and final piece of the Greater Kurdistan project.
You want to talk about a group in bed with the CIA, the IMF, Big Business in America, Israel and the black market oil industry… then to my best understanding, you should be talking about Iraqi Kurdistan and not Turkey. Because that is where all the undisputed facts point their crooked fingers.
But of course, you aren’t. The Barzanis rate no 10 point question pop-quiz from you. Instead, you ask about Erdogan.
Is he a saint? Fuck no. Is he a legitimate representative of his people? His party is. They were elected just recently. And here we are debating it’s relative legitimacy on an alternative website full of trolls doing their level best to undermine legitimate discourse and investigative journalism.
Do I see Erdogan in the same light as someone like Gaddafi or Assad or even Putin to some degree? Hell no.
But do I see a concerted effort across the MSM and grassroots spectrum to astroturf this guy in preparation for a pending regime change?
Of course I do.
Now, ultimately the choice as to how it turns out is strictly Erdogan’s. Perhaps he didn’t call out the parallel government or the military for this act because he knows what happened to Saddam. He knows what happened to Gaddafi. Perhaps he gets his mind right. Perhaps he doesn’t.
In the end, when they start calling for the removal of the “out of control” government in Turkey as a result of this or other provocations, I guess then we will know.
The only question being… what will you know and when will you know it.
Here’s my last question for you and I’ll let it go at this:
12. The biggest reason they are giving right not to remove Assad is that he supposedly buys oil from and supports “ISIS” militarily. Do you REALLY not see a correlation between that and what they are trying to develop around Erdogan? Is it really that hard too see? It’s the same bullshit dogma propaganda. The same. Get it?
Filed under: Uncategorized