by Scott Creighton
UPDATE: According to reports, this was a sold out performance. When did it sell out? Were the tickets all purchased by one entity and the people there given the tickets? However that works out, the fact that it was sold out means random people couldn’t have walked up to the venue and entered to watch the show which means one way or the other, the audience for the attacks had been determined prior to the event. Were the tickets sold to some fans of the band and the rest given to some crisis actors? I don’t know. But I do know random people from the street that night were not allowed inside the venue.
A video has surfaced purporting to be of the first moments of the shooting in the Bataclan nightclub on Friday the 13th in Paris, France. The video is interesting in that it was reported that something like 1,200 people were supposedly watching the show and yet this is the first and only video of the attack from inside the venue as far as I know and the video cuts off rather quickly before the houselights are turned back on (which supposedly happened immediately in spite of the fact that the house lighting technician was reportedly killed)
I have also noticed while researching this topic this morning that accounts of exactly what happened during the attack seem to conflict with one another and some, like the one below with Wolf Blitzer of CNN, directly contradict themselves.
Blitzer: Julian, I understand you were inside the theater during this concert…
Pearce: Well, I’ve seen two terrorists from my point of view… They were in masks and wearing black clothes and they were shooting at people on the floor, executing them…
Blitzer: Julian, with these terrorists you say you saw three or four, you say they were dress the in black. Were their faces covered with masks?
Pearce: They were not wearing mask. They were unmasked. I’ve seen the face of one guy, one terrorist. He was very young. He was like 20 years old, 25 maximum. He wasn’t wearing a beard or something. Like a random guy holding a gun, that’s all. There were not masks.
So the guy says he saw two guys wearing masks until Wolf reminded him of the official story and suddenly the witness changes his story to seeing 3 guys NOT wearing masks?
Who was the witness? Pearce or Wolf Blitzer?
Apparently Pearce is actually Julian Pearce who just happens to be a journalist who just happened to be there that night and was ready and willing to serve as the mouthpiece for the “witnesses”
Globalist rocker, Bono, also just happened to be in Paris that night and he made sure to get a PR photo taken of him and his band of aging, boring sell-out musicians paying tribute to the victims. That will help sales of his next boring, redundant, cliched corporate album, don’t ya think?
Interestingly enough, the only other video of the attack, the one from up on a roof outside the building, shows the ally behind the Bataclan club as a bunch of audience members attempt to rush out when the shooting started.
That video was shot by yet another journalist, Le Monde reporter, Daniel Psenny.
In video footage captured by Le Monde reporter Daniel Psenny, rifle blasts keep emanating from the theater as concert-goers, some of them already wounded, struggle to flee out the alleyway entrance. USA Today
The “new” video below has been out for at least two days. I found it on a 9news website dated Nov. 15, 2015. That site also made the claim that the “terrorists” took people in wheelchairs back behind the stage to shoot them before shooting more hostages later. If they were going to kill the handicapped first, why take them away from the future witnesses and do it “off stage”? Why not just shoot them right there?
Witnesses told The Mirror that the cowardly attackers targeted people in wheelchairs first.
“They went into a back room and just started shooting them,” witness Helen Wilson said. 9news website
The 9news website does not make it clear who provided this new video of the scene inside the club during the first moments of the attack nor does it try to explain what happened to the rest of the footage.
The Youtube page which has posted this video also doesn’t state who provided the video. Instead, in the ‘about” section of the page, they simply quote a news article explaining what the new owners of the club said about it.
Bataclan owner, Arnaud Lagardère, describes an “absolute horror”
Arnaud Lagardère, whose group has owned it since the end of September of the Bataclan theater, testified of “absolute horror” of the situation, after having visited the site Saturday at midday.
“This is really the absolute horror, it’s a war field. (…) I have not seen it all, I was not allowed to see everything because it’s really even more horrible one can imagine, “said the owner of the Lagardère group.
“I now imagine the sadness and loneliness of all families. Their life changed in a moment like that, it’s absolutely frightening,” he added. Arnaud Lagardère wanted to go there “as soon as possible” to “show (…) both solidarity, sadness and especially the support of the entire group, not only of course to the families, loved ones and then all teams Bataclan who were there and who have a very complicated work, very hard. “
The video below is not graphic. It simply shows a view of the stage at the beginning of the shooting event.
Some say the video was produced by the girlfriend of the frontman for the band. Some kind of porn star or something.
Please help keep us up and running if you can.
Speaking truth ABOUT power since 2007
(For my mailing address, please email me at RSCdesigns@tampabay.rr.com)