by Dave Mihalovic, Prevent Disease
At its annual meeting in Halifax, August 23-26 the 80,000 member group of the Canadian Medical Association (CMA) is intending to vote on a “mandatory vaccination” resolution requiring that all children registering for school or daycare show proof they are fully vaccinated.
Under the guidance of some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, and in addition to calling for proof of vaccination, the CMA board is endorsing a multi-year plan to increase vaccination rates.
The most extremist pro-vaccine lobbying groups, those that are strictly endorsing that all vaccines are safe and effective for all people, all the time, by force if necessary, is now part of the extended network of the medical mafia matrix.
The CMA is aligning its policies with the American Medical Association and other powerful medical lobby groups that have pushed resolutions to eliminate parental choice from vaccine decision-making. This recently occurred in California where Senate Bill 277 struck California’s personal belief exemption for vaccination, applying to public and private school students and children enrolling in day care.
There was sufficient evidence as to why SB 277 should not become law, but this was ignored:
- it is not based on scientific evidence or compelling state interest;
- it is a violation of parental and human rights;
- it requires children to risk vaccine injury, while vaccine manufacturers and doctors administering vaccines are shielded from vaccine injury liability;
- it discriminates against children to deny them a school-based education guaranteed by the California Constitution; and
- it will be excessively expensive to administer and enforce.
It seems Canadians will soon also be deprived of their medical right to informed consent, abrogating Constitutional guarantees under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms of that nation.
It’s an aggressive attempt to dis-empower parents from deciding which, if any, vaccines a child would get, and when they would get them.
[read more here]