by Scott Creighton
UPDATE: hi there Tarzie
UPDATE 2: Aaaaaand… he’s dead. Shot by cops, far away from the prying eyes of the press. What happened to the other 3 guys? No more mention of them anywhere.
(Police Chief) Brown added that the reports from eyewitnesses (plural meaning verified by several eyewitnesses) concerning the number of attackers were apparently mistaken. Initial accounts (plural AGAIN) said there may have been four, but it later turned out that just one person was responsible.RT
Right. Because the average witness these days can’t tell one guy from multiple guys. ಠ_ಠ
How many guys do you see?
WRONG! There’s only one. Who are you going to believe? Me or your lying eyes? Here’s the real picture which we will forever recognize as the truth about the Beatles. There was only one.
Go here to watch the two videos shot during the multi-camera shoot-out scene. Also notice how the van just taps the police car rather than really ram it. Then it slowly backs up and drives off. Exits screen left.
Last night at around 12:30 am, a group of 4 suspects reportedly opened fire at the headquarters of the Dallas police department in the parking lot in the front of the building. They reportedly used automatic weapons. No one was injured at that time, according to current reports.
The story looks like a hearts and minds op.
The suspects arrived in an armored vehicle which once belonged to the Dallas police department SWAT team. Go figure.
First, here is the ad in which the van was being sold:
Here is the exact same van being used during the “attack”
The suspects left that scene at the headquarters and took off down the street where they could stage yet another exciting scene and this one, just like the Charlie Hebdo shootouts as well as the street scene shootout with the suspects in the Boston Bombing, just happened to have a person on a roof with a camera who filmed the whole thing.
What a coincidence. Lots of people hanging out on rooftops these days.
And it turns out, there was another photographer up on the roof across the side street from the “DJ” on this roof. He took pics as well.
A multi-angle shoot. Just like Hollywood.
The shooter is supposedly a guy by the name of James Boulware. He supposedly spoke with the police via a cell phone and told them that he was pissed because they took away his kids and called him a “terrorist”. There seems to be some kind of arrest history for the guy by that name for threatening to go on a shooting spree.
Of course, he has access to semi-automatic assault rifles (they want to ban them), body armor (they want to keep us from having that as well) and somehow got his hands on this surplus armored SWAT van.
“His family told police Boulware had recently made comments about “shooting up schools and churches.””
Let’s see how many agendas this guy falls under:
- He attacked the police at a time when it’s being reported that cops have killed 500 people this year already.
- He hates the Jews and Christians alike.
- A history of mental illness. God knows Bloomberg wants those national mental hygiene laws passed.
- A history of belligerence on the internet (possibly “radicalized” by the web?)
- oh yeah… and he took the time somehow to plant 4 bombs all around the headquarters building.
- guy has been on police / law enforcement radar since 2013
- turns out, the stopped the van with a 50 cal rifle… just like the one Obama recently banned police from using. So much for that ban, huh?
So he/they shot out a bunch of windows at the police department hitting no one.
And this is a pic of where one of the “bombs’ went off in the parking lot.
As more information becomes available, I will update this post.
But right now, let’s sum it up:
- A “mentally ill”, antisemitic guy who’s been on law enforcement radar (and probably FBI if he was charged with making terrorist threats) shows up at a police department late in the evening (so there wont be many people on the streets) in a salvaged SWAT armored vehicle and starts shooting at no one in front of police headquarters hitting no one.
- He somehow takes the time to plant some bombs around the building, one goes off, in a place where no one would be.
- He then (along with accomplices) drives away in the van after shooting no one, like he’s trying to escape.
- He makes it to a place where there just happens to be folks on the rooftops waiting with cameras and decides that’s a great place to stop his van in the middle of the street and have a big shootout right there.
- Then he leaves.
- Now he’s in a standoff with the cops talking to them on his cell phone making sure to give us all his name so we can look him up and find out he’s crazy and has promised to go on shooting sprees in the past.
That’s the news out of Dallas today.
The influence peddlers on Twitter are out by the thousands.
And of course, influence peddlers on all sides are involved.
One of the recommendations in the Obama police reform suggestions was to ban police from using 50 cal weapons. These are anti-material guns which can shoot through engine blocks and light armor.
Guess what? That is exactly what they used to disable the van:
Filed under: #BlackLivesMatter, American Gladio, CIA are the Real Terrorists, Dallas Sniper Attack 2016, Dallas standoff 2015, destabizing america, Neoliberalizing America, Scott Creighton, Uncategorized |