by Scott Creighton
Think about this: Clintons come to power in Jan of 1993. By February of that same year, the Waco Siege had begun. On April 19th it ended in horror. 20 kids died. Joe Biden ends up being asked by the Clintons to write a gun grabbing law. On July 20th the Aurora massacre takes place. This past Friday, 20 kids were killed at the Sandy Hook elementary school and again Joe Biden is being asked to create more gun grabbing legislation.
He has been told he wants concrete results by Jan. 2013 exactly 20 years since the Clintons took office.
Joe Biden to head up the gun laws task force? Wasn’t it Joe Biden that helped right a similar bill for Clinton in 1994?
“Biden helped author the 1994 crime bill, which included an assault weapons ban.” Washington Post
Take a look at this gang of neoliberal corporatists that they tossed into this “task force”
“On Monday, Obama directed Biden and several key Cabinet members, including Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr., Education Secretary Arne Duncan and Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, to formulate a multifaceted set of proposals. Those Cabinet members will participate in Biden’s task force.” Washington Post
And didn’t Holder punch his “big club” ticket by helping to cover-up what happened in Waco? Oh yeah, he did.
Here’s a list of the kids who died a HORRIBLE death in Waco. Eric Holder did loads to help bring their killers to justice:
- Chanel Andrade, 1, American
- Cyrus Koresh, 8, American
- Star Koresh, 6, American
- Bobbie Lane Koresh, 2, American
- Dayland Gent, 3, American
- Page Gent, 1, American
- Lisa Martin, 13, American
- Sheila Martin, Jr., 15, American
- Crystal Martinez, 3, American
- Isaiah Martinez, 4, American
- Joseph Martinez, 8, American
- Abigail Martinez, 11, American
- Audrey Martinez, 13, American
- Mayanah Schneider, 2, American
- Startle Summers, 1, American
- Rachel Sylvia, 12, American
- Hollywood Sylvia, 1, American
- Serenity Jones, 4, American
- Chica Jones, 2, American
- Little One Jones, 2, American
Yeah, that’s right… 20 of ’em. that can’t be right…
And for Christ’s sake, Holder headed up a program sending thousands of illegal unregistered weapons to a Mexican drug gang.That same gang then laundered their drug profits through U.S. banks. And this is the guy who wants to ban guns to protect kids? Yeah right.
In an afterthought, the Washington Post article tosses this little tidbit of info into the article deep down on the second page:
In Connecticut on Wednesday, Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D), the state’s former attorney general, said in an interview that the evidence is indicating a motive but that the investigation is in progress. He declined to discuss preliminary findings.
“Motive is an issue in the investigation,” said Blumenthal, but he said he did not know whether investigators “will make findings or reach conclusions that are reliable.”
“There is a complexity and difficulty to the investigation resulting from the unique circumstances,” said Blumenthal, who is in Connecticut attending funerals. “As to making public facts, there may be sensitivity to the grieving of families and the need to be respectful.” Washington Post
Let me see if I got that right:
- evidence is saying there is a motive
- but it’s a secret
- discovering a motive is import
- but he doesn’t know if they will reach conclusions
- of if those conclusions will be reliable.
- the complexity of the case makes it hard
- because it’s a psychological operation conducted by assets and not the dead patsy
- they can’t tell you the motive because it might hurt the feelings of the families
When you wish to talk about Orwellian doublespeak, that’s it folks. Right there. And it’s just tossed out there by the Washington Post without them even so much as blinking or blushing.
If I as a “conspiracy theorist” writer tried to get away with bullshit like that, there would be no readers here and I would have to get a job writing for Alex Jones.
I’m stunned at how “in your face” all of this is. stunned.