by Scott Creighton
UPDATE: 11. Why is James Holmes such a bad actor? At the end of this article, see screenshots taken from live hearing of James Holmes trying to act crazy, remorseful, and or drugged… if I am right and he is acting (which I think he clearly is) that opens up a whole new can of worms…
As is often the case, there are more questions surfacing regarding the Aurora Massacre and the “done deal” lock they have on their lone gunman suspect. How did he know where to park his car if he only purchased the ticket that night? He was in the closest space he could possibly have gotten to his exit door and there were three theaters showing the film. How did he know he would be in that one and where the exit door led to prior to parking his car that night? Why is CNN starting to fudge the timeline data in such a way as to contradict the official police log? Where is the drum magazine? Why was his window busted out? Why did he risk getting materials sent to a school that he quit?
And still, above all else, standing in direct opposition to the official story, how did that gas mask get all the way down the end of the building if he was arrested as soon as he exited, still wearing the gas mask? Is it’s location related to the security camera located right above where the mask was dropped on the way to the closest street and escape?
1. Acquisition of various equipment? – I had to wonder about the trail of purchases leading up to this cowardly assault in the Century 16 theater. I figured that whatever I and other researchers found which would tend to shift some of the suspicion away from James Holmes, in the end it would be negated by the fact that he received and signed for all of this tactical equipment at his home. Hard to put someone else in his house pretending to be him when Fed Ex comes by and launches his boxes over his fence (little joke there). But it turns out that may not be as much of an issue as I originally thought.
“Police have said that Holmes began buying guns at Denver-area stores nearly two months before Friday’s shooting and that he received at least 50 packages in four months at his home and at school….
… The university said Holmes gave no reason for his withdrawal, a decision he made in June.
Holmes was not allowed access from the institution after his withdrawal, which was “standard operating procedure” because he was no longer affiliated with the school, said Jacque Montgomery, a spokeswoman for the medical school.” MSNBC
I wondered if he had a PO box set up in his name by someone else but this new development serves to explain the same trick. How would he receive packages at school? Through a PO box which practically anyone could have set up using a fake school ID in his name.
2. Washington Post neglects to diagram the exit door he used? – In yesterday’s article I posted an update which showed a Washington Post layout of the back of the theater. They sho the exits of all the other theaters with exit doors on the back of the building, but they omit the one exit that is the most critical, the one he used which HAPPENS to be right next to where he parked his car. Why would they do that? Wouldn’t that be the most important exit to show?
3. How did James know? – According to the “official story” James Holmes purchased a ticket that night and went into the theater. But I have to assume his car was already parked. So how did he know to park in that specific space which was the closest possible space to that exit door for Theater 9? There were three showing of the Dark Knight at midnight. How would he know which theater he was going to be in? Did he purchase online in advance and if so did his ticket stub have the theater number on it? Even so, if that is what happened, did he go to the theater sometime before the Thursday night showing and buy a ticket to Theater 9 to see which of those several exit doors let out in the back?
“Holmes capped off his gun purchases with another pistol on July 7. Authorities say that, 12 days later, Holmes bought a ticket to the midnight premiere of the Batman movie “The Dark Knight Rises” and entered the theater with the crowd, then slipped out the side door and returned dressed for battle.” Huffington Post
It’s official, he bought the ticket that night. There is no way for him to have known which theater he would have been in and no way for him to have scoped out every theater in the complex to know where each theater exit let out in the parking lot. So HOW did he just happen to get the one spot closest to the door he would be coming out of?
4. Down the memory hole? – There’s a current meme taking place which aims to erase Holmes’ name from our collective memory. It started pretty soon after the shooting with certain “news” sites instructing their readers to focus on the victims and not the alleged shooter but yesterday Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper took it to a new level when he made the statement in Denver “I refuse to say his name. In my house we’re just going to call him Suspect A,”. Hickenlooper is the same guy who called Holmes “demonic” yesterday on a Sunday morning talk show. Forgetting the name of the prime suspect is supposed to be somehow showing a “spirit of defiance” according to MSNBC. Take from that what you will.
5. AR-15 not shown with “100 round drum clip”? – In the crime scene photo, the AR-15 found right next to the exit door is not equipped with a 100 round drum clip as has been described by various members of the press. A commenter picked up on this on my last article. (note: over at ATS a commenter also noted that there were victims who appeared to have been struck by pellets as in shotgun pellets. I mistakenly assumed the shotgun may have been left in the vehicle in yesterday’s article. It would appear that the assailant brought both the AR-15 AND the shotgun into the theater.)
“Holmes had shot dozens of people because his rifle was modified with a high-powered drum magazine that allowed him to fire immense amounts of bullets without reloading.” Huffington Post
(that is NOT a drum magazine. These ARE AR-15 drum magazines)
I remember seeing one eyewitness report saying that the assailant stopped firing with the AR and switched to a “slower” firing weapon. Very possible that this was the shotgun. But MORE possible, if this is the ONLY clip, that the assailant simply ran out of ammo in the clip in the AR and then switched to the shotgun on his way out. I don’t recall anyone saying he reloaded but I could be wrong on that. Why would they invent the “100 round drum clip” aspect of the story? Because there is a big push to ban those clips (especially in law enforcement)
6. Holmes’ rear passenger window busted? – (H/T ATS commenter) Why would Holmes’ car have a broken rear passenger window? It wasn’t covered with something as if James had locked his keys in the car some time ago and just put plastic over it and I don’t see glass on the ground next to his car in the parking lot (cops breaking window to gain access). Besides, the passenger window is down. It’s almost as if someone broke into his car and drove it there. Not as big of an issue, but certainly worth looking into.
(do you see glass on the ground? hard to tell)
7. What about that gas mask? – Yesterday’s article explains the suspicious location of the gas mask, all the way over on the side of the rear of the building as if the suspect made it that far on his way toward the closest street.
8. CNN fudges the timeline account? Official account doesn’t account for location of the gas mask?– why would CNN fudge the official timeline account of what happened that night? They did. And how did that gas mask end up all the way over on the side of the building if the gunman was apprehended as he came out of the theater?
This is part of what they report as the official police transcripts (transcript starts with dispatch call telling officers to report to shooting in theater at 1:00:07):
01:06:14 16 I need a marked car behind the theater stable side,suspect in a gas mask. 01:06:22
01:06:50 everyone hold the air one second, cars where that white car in the rear of the lot, is that a suspect? YES! we’ve got rifles, gas masks, you can see him ive got a open door going into the theater, OK hold that position, hold that suspect! 01:07:05 CNN
Six minutes after putting out the dispatch call about shooting at the theater (and we all know that the first 911 calls were at 12:39 am when the assault began) they had a witness tell cops the guy was in the back with a gas mask. Yet CNN claims that at 12:42 “some witnesses say he was still in the theater shooting” but the cops had been on scene since a minute after the call went out.
Then, CNN goes on to show that at 12:46 the “witnesses” claim he “stopped shooting and walked out the exit”. That would put the police on scene for approximately 5 to 6 minutes with the shooter still firing inside the theater?
The police log talks about gas and about victims of the shooting, but not ONE single mention of “shots fired” from the officers on scene. Not one. All of the officers are reporting victims of shooting, not shots being fired inside the theater so the CNN report seems to be misleading. Do you really think cops would be close enough to the theater entrance to be tending the wounded and smelling the gas but not respond for 5 minutes while gunfire was coming from the theater?
The CNN report also claims that he was scene by the officers as he exited the building, still carrying his weapons, and still wearing the assault gear INCLUDING THE GAS MASK. So… if they arrested him right after he exited the building, how does the mask end up all the way at the end of the building and why did the first reports claim he was only in the building shooting for 60-90 seconds?
Around midnight The screening began. Holmes allegedly approached an emergency exit to the right of the screen, propped open the door and geared up.Around 12:35 a.m. Dressed in black SWAT gear, Holmes allegedly came back through the door, hurled two canisters of an unknown gas and opened fire on the audience. He allegedly walked up the aisle, firing as he went. The shots lasted 60-90 seconds. The bullets pierced the wall of Theater 8 next door.12:39 a.m. Police began receiving emergency calls.90 seconds later Officers arrived at the theater and almost immediately arrested Holmes, who was next to his white Hyundai outside a rear entrance to the theater.
9. What about the security camera footage? Where the hell is that? – That one doesn’t need any explanation but at least I think I have proven that there was a camera on the back wall of the theater which looks like it was trained on the full run of the rear of the building, which only makes sense.
10. Blue Plaid Shirt guy wearing gas mask in the back? – Part of my earlier assessment was to suggest that the assailant may have stripped everything off and tossed it next to Holmes who was drugged in his car. Everything except the gas mask which he needed to hide his face as he traveled down the length of the building, toward the camera, and to the closest street and freedom.
Is it possible that two of the log entries confirm this? At one point a cop reports he has been told of a suspect wearing a gas mask in the back and that prompts someone to go back there and find Holmes. But later we have another call put out about a guy in a blue plaid shirt.
I wonder, is it possible that the two calls are from the same cop. That the cop got more information from the person who tipped him off on the gas mask wearing suspect in the back, namely that he was wearing a blue plaid shirt AND the gas mask? Just tossing it out there.
01:06:14 16 I need a marked car behind the theater stable side,suspect in a gas mask. 01:06:22
01:09:58 one of the shooters might be wearing a white and blue plaid shirt 01:10:03
11. Why is James Holmes such a bad actor? Answer: It ain’t as easy as it looks on TV – I just watched the simulcast of the preliminary hearing in Co. and I have to say, James Holmes is one horrible actor. I say that as a trained actor, I studied it and practiced the craft for years. It’s what I went to college for and what I did after college professionally for several years (till I got tired of being around actors)
Take a look at these screen shots…
Honestly, I was quite offended that he would sit there putting on this act, then I got even more offended when the MSNBC “experts” bought into it claiming he looked crazy and it was exactly what the defense needed the court to see. Well OF COURSE it’s what the defense wanted the court to see, but more importantly (and the reason this was broadcast when the entire rest of the case has been SEALED) it’s what they wanted US TO SEE….. obviously.
So why the performance? Why the bad performance? Acting ain’t easy. That solves one question…
Now the hard one… why the performance in the first place.
I don’t think he looks drugged but he could be.
Or, let’s look at it this way… he is approached about starting a new career by an intelligence agency. He’s very bright and they tend to like those types.
He also has a perfectly clean record which serves their purposes (more on that in a minute)
But there is a problem, James Holmes is no killer. He couldn’t possibly go into that theater and kill those kids at point blank range without freezing or fucking up so they need a specialist but they need James to take the fall because of his perfectly clean record would make people SCREAM for more gun regulation, and thus the new UN Treaty gets ratified in a jiffy.
So, they park him back there (drugged or no) and in goes the “specialist” from Tunisia or Sweden or Detroit… who knows.
When he comes out, James takes the rap and goes to court, puts on a show, gets a psych verdict and they tell him he will be taken in the front door of a Super Max and then rushed out the back door to whatever career awaits him. Slick right? Only problem is, once he’s inside, they keep him inside. What’s he gonna say? We had a deal? Who would believe him?
Anyway… more speculation I know… but, that kid was acting in there and he sucks at it. Given that perspective, go watch his “performance” and tell me you don’t see it. That’s the thing about acting… everyone can tell what bad acting is and so few can actually do it well.