by Scott Creighton
Suddenly the “ISIS™ Crisis” psyop has turned on Turkey and more specifically, Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. The claim is that Turkey is supplying “ISIS” in Syria and allowing “ISIS” fighters to cross their border into the neighboring country.
The whole “ISIS™” in Syria story is so convoluted and stupid, it demands a bit of an explanation. The story goes like this:
- We back destabilization forces in Syria and have for the past 3 years. They are terrorists who are trying to force a regime change on our behalf, so Washington can get a more friendly puppet regime in the country.
- Supposedly, “ISIS™” is fighting against that same regime we wish to change.
- So, we have to blow them up?
- But we don’t target “ISIS™” in Syria, we target oil infrastructure and grain silos. oops.
- Turkey has been allowing our NGOs to set up shop and assist our “moderate” terrorists in Syria with resupply lines and medical assistance for over a year now. Maybe longer. The NGOs (like those that several of the supposed “beheading victims” worked for”) are disguised as ambulance services or other “humanitarian” relief workers.
- But now, Turkey supposedly turns a blind eye to supply trucks heading to “ISIS™” controlled areas and so…
- … now we got to blow up Turkey as well?
If you find that a little hard to believe, maybe I can shed a little light on the subject. At least, a little more light than places like the Huffington Post, Prison Planet and “Tony Cartalucci” are shedding on this matter. If you think it’s odd that those three are basically regurgitating the same propaganda, don’t. When big operations like this one are rolled out, the disinfo assets have to cash in some of their street cred by backing it.
Joe Biden’s Failed Talks in Turkey
First of all, what these three assets aren’t telling you right off the bat is that Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan recently rejected a deal proposed to him by the now infamous Joe Biden. Joe is the left cover version of John McCain, running around cutting deals with various brutal puppet regimes on the down low.
Biden recently went to Ukraine to cut a deal with the puppet regime there on behalf of Big Business (his son’s company for instance). He was met with angry Ukrainian people telling him to get out of their country and take his neoliberal austerity theology with him.
Joe also took a little trip to Turkey last week (Nov. 21) in order to talk about how the two countries could strengthen their resolve to fight “ISIS™” together. Once again, he was met with mass protests from the indigenous population.
Well, apparently, the negotiations didn’t go so well.