by Scott Creighton
Let me start off by saying this guy (a school safety and security expert and consultant who just so happens to have been contracted in the recent past by the Justice Department… hmmm…. ) answered “I want to raise a lot of money” when asked directly what his next step was and what he wanted to do. He’s made a point to say it twice so far in the interview. I’m 23 minutes into it at this point.
For those of you in the know, sounds a bit like Mike Gravel and the Truth movement to me (for those of you who don’t know: Mike pretended to be all about helping the Truth movement so he could “raise a lot of money” and then he ran off with it)
David sent me an email the other day which was a link to an American Free Press interview of one Wolfgang W. Halbig conducted by David Gahary.
Mr. Halbig has been filing FOIA requests with regards to the shooting at Sandy Hook elementary school back in Dec. of 2012. Specifically, he’s been focusing on the police and rescue team responses and how they differed substantially from standard operating procedures which because of his background, he would certainly be well aware of.
He brings up some very good issues in the interview such as:
- why did the responding officers have to park a quarter mile from the scene?
- why were there no Life Assist helicopters called in to help the wounded and take them to the hospitals?
- why were the paramedics forced to remain outside the building, some 500 yards away at a crucial time when victims were lying bleeding on the floor?
- who pronounced the victims as deceased, something only medical personnel can do on a scene?
- why were several officers recorded sending children back into rooms 8 and 10 during the initial sweep of the school when according to the final report, all the dead children were found in those two rooms?
- why did police at the scene report finding certain weapons inside the school and then change their story about what was found and where?
- when asking about contractor’s names for such services as installing the new security system and cleaning up biological material after the event, he was told disclosing that information would “put the children at risk”. What the heck is that?
- signs that read “everyone must sign in” on scene the morning of the shooting and porta-potties there within 3 hours?
- no law suits filed by the parents against the school district for either negligence or how the first response on the scene was handled.
- Eric Holder gave officers checks after the shooting?
Basically Mr. Halbig is giving voice to some legitimate concerns about what happened (or didn’t happen) that Dec. day. His conclusion is that it was a completely staged event and for the most part I have to agree with him.
He claims that some detectives from his local police department paid him a visit back in December of last year and threatened him with criminal charges out of Connecticut if he didn’t stop “harassing” public officials with his FOIA requests and phone calls. Of course since then all he’s done is go on one radio show after another with his story about these threats (he did a Jim Fetzer interview back in January) and so far, he’s still doing fine as far as I can tell.
There is no way to confirm that aspect of his story.
Mr. Halbig says he wants to raise this money so he can depose witnesses, get them to answer questions under oath and the fear of prosecution were they to provide false statements. Correct me if I am wrong, but I don’t think average citizens can run around questioning witnesses under oath without at least some form of legal mandate like an investigation or a pending trial. You can do something similar to what the Citizen’s Investigation Team (CIT) did with the Truth movement, but since that was an obvious disinformation campaign run by the Pentagon (Flyover theory), I don’t think it would be a good idea for this guy to model his efforts on that pattern.
At first glance his plan sounds good. Force those who made decisions that morning to explain why certain standard procedures weren’t followed, like why no trauma helicopters? That’s all well and good. But the problem is, without a criminal or even a civil case pending, they don’t have to attend such a disposition, much less answer any questions.
Mr. Halbig is saying all the right things and asking all the right questions so for that I link you guys to his interview and thank Dave for sending me the link. But to be honest, if he was doing all of this without the caveat that he wants to raise “a lot of money”, then I would probably be a bit more supportive. It also doesn’t help that he is a former contractor for the Justice Department and kicked off this campaign on the Jim Fetzer show (Fetzer also started such disinfo giants as Judy Wood, Morgan Reynolds, Steven Jones and of course, Mike Gravel)
Have a listen to the interview and let me know what you think.