by Scott Creighton
Yeah, that’s some “change” for you.
The abject stupidity brought on by a combination of hero worship and desperation is a sad thing to witness. These people railed against Rice as she lied to congress over and over again to justify a war of aggression in Iraq. All she had to do was go on Fox New and spin up the “Rightthink” on the war-monger Obama, and off we go… it’s all water under the bridge now and by that I mean the high moral ground of the “progressive” sheep at Think Progress.
The fake “progressive” (read as “deluded regressive”) readers over at the Center for American Progress’ online focus group and echo chamber, Think Progress, are literally cheering Condi Rice because she has come out and absolved the Obama White House and the Clinton State Department of all responsibility for the Sept. 11th Benghazi attack which left 4 Americans dead and was lied about for weeks by the administration.
- “Lessons learned. Thanks for the honesty this time around, Condi. Brilliant woman. Please come to the other side.”
- “I’ve never been a huge Condi Rice fan, but her comments last night have also thrown some water on my criticism of her...very sensible response.”
- “If she does want to work for Obama, it’s because she wants a job working for someone that actually knows what diplomacy looks like.“
- “Never thought Condi had much character until now… Maybe she *is* better than the rest of the Bushettes…”
- “SOOOOOOOOOO tired of Fox and their right wing agenda. THanks Ms. Rice for her truthfulness. Something you NEVER GET FROM FOX OR ANY MURDOUCH OUTLET……..”
- “Just what, exactly, would the Obama administration hop eo gain by a “cover-up”? Mitt and the Rethugs have sunk to a new low, even by the GOP’s standards, by trying to make a political point with this tragedy.”
My favorites are the ones that say you can’t believe ANYTHING on Fox News because they always have an agenda (this clip they are raving over was from Fox News) and the one that claims she doesn’t understand what the president could POSSIBLY have to gain from covering up this mess.
I believe the internet should be open and free but I think you should have to pass some kind of IQ test or at least go through some kind of psychological evaluation to ensure you’re not a blathering, partisan at all costs idiot who can’t understand the world around them.
Considering how Colin Powell just threw his support behind the Obama agenda and the fact that Condi went out on Fox News with this “reasonable” approach, just might tell the thinking man that the game may just be rigged to keep Obamalove in the White House to keep these morons from protesting while more wars are slammed on the heads of innocent people in other countries and the genocidal austerity measures are slammed on ours.
But of course, that would involve them thinking about someone other than themselves for a minute, which I doubt they are actually capable of doing.
One would hope that someone on TP’s focus group site might stand up and let the phony leftists know just how much they sound like the trolls who used to come there regularly during the Bush years, but I doubt that will happen. Apparently the place is a tomb where critical thinking goes to die.