by Scott Creighton
There are some big developments in Hillary Clinton’s Syrian destabilization campaign.
1. Russia and China blocked another Security Council resolution on Syria: “It is all about what needs to be done in order to settle the crisis. Unfortunately, the strategy of our Western colleagues seems to be to try to whip up tensions in and around Syria at every opportunity. And this time they took the occasion of the need to extend the mandate of the monitoring mission in Syria and attached a number of unacceptable clauses to their draft resolution.”
2. Israeli media is reporting that their military is preparing a large military action against Syria based on the old “WMDs” excuse: “Israel is preparing for a possible military intervention in Syria in case the Syrian government hands missiles or chemical weapons to Hezbollah in Lebanon, Defense Minister Ehud Barak said on Friday.”
3. State Department backed NGO is crafting a plan for “post Assad Syria” – “The report written by Foreign Policy magazine titled, “Inside the quiet effort to plan for a post-Assad Syria,” indicates that the US State Department-funded USIP plans on releasing a report soon, detailing the US-crafted government being planned. The USIP, which already publishes details of how it has crafted, created, and is continuing to manage and facilitate the NATO-installed client regime now running Libya, constitutes nothing less than implementation of modern-day imperialism.”
4. Thierry Meyssan gives us a live update from the streets of Damascus: Things seem calm. The terrorist attacks are taking place at night. Syrian troops have routed most of the destabilization teams from the area. Meanwhile the Guardian continues with more disinformation…
5. Clinton sets plans for another “Friends of Syria” group meeting in the Netherlands in September: “Approximately 50 so-called Friends a.k.a. members of the global elite from Western nations and their Arab allies will attend the meeting in the Netherlands. Previous meetings were held in Tunisia, Istanbul and Paris after the group was initiated by then-French president Nicolas Sarkozy, who last year also stood at the cradle of a similar terrorists supporting group named “Friends of Libya”. As last year in Libya, the “Friends of Syria” have been quick to recognize the killer gangs, united in the Istanbul-based Syrian National Council, as “the sole representatives of the Syrian people”.
6. SANA News Agency seems to be out while Syrian state television channels are being blocked. Looks like their massive psyop is underway: “On Friday, July 20, 2012, around 19:00, signals began to be sent to imbed new channels onto Arabsat and Nilesat. The signals mimic those of Syrian television, duplicating both the graphics and logos. For now, the programs present patriotic clips. According to experts, the signals are being sent from Australia, probably from a U.S. National Security Agency base.”